Becoming Healthy Infant Massage
Do you want a loving and respectful way to connect with your baby?
Come and learn how to massage your infant with this amazing 5 week programme. This International Association of Infant Massage course is a combination of Indian and Swedish Massage Strokes, reflexology and gentle Yoga moves which guides you through a full body massage with your baby.
What are the Benefits of Infant Massage?
- Relaxation for parent & child
- Promotes better sleep patterns
- Helps emotional development through bonding
- May ease discomfort from painful gas, colic & reflux
What parents say:
- 'By massaging my baby after her bath in the evening I've notice an improvement in mood.'
- 'Baby is more calm and used to touch without clothes now.'
- 'Our baby is more relaxed and less windy. It was great being close with baby while just being there in the moment.'
For more information go to www.becominghealthy.co.nz
Classes are run in Kāpiti twice a year and at other centres throughout New Zealand depending on demand.